Well guys I got my LSF sheet paper work up to date and all I need now is my Goal and Return to complete LSF4.

I thought about putting it off, you know with all the stuff going on, but then I thought it would be just my luck to win Visalia or some such, and not have it count for my LSF5 contest win....so not taking any chances....its gonna happen this weekend in Louisville.

Weather looks like its going to cooperate for some tall thermals. Just have to get a course laid out near by and round up my witnesses.

Did you ever notice its no problem to get a cop to witness you speeding but finding LSF witnesses.... :)

I had some links to some other 'I told them so" sites bout the engineering of Dikes but, they all charge by the minute....sorry.

Anyone else going for LSF tasks this weekend?
Gordy
A motel in Philly tonite.
Been on beaches all week....yep working...but looking too ;-)