Finally!!!
Thanks a lot John!
I was almost about to order one just to see what the h... this was. If someone had come up with something superduper. And after 20min of google I did not find any specs. There are some many neat servos out there and so many that brake down on a HARD F3B launch. No we are not talking tapping... Maybe this one will, maybe not. But according to the specs John provided it has not enough torque for my F3B model either on flaps or elevator.

Just waiting to get spammed by D or the list filled ;-)

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
www.grini.no

snipp
Dr Dan,

You know I love you man, and I really am glad you fly Airtronics. 8^) =
You know that I'll even support other branded flyers that use JR servos, =
including you. I'm also glad that Airtronics has stepped up in the servo =
department.=20

Not sure which "Brand X" servo DP's post was refering to, but here are =
the facts regarding the new Airtronics servo vs the JR DS368, comparing =
new servo to new servo.

Torque: with 4-cell pack
Air=3D37.1 oz/in, JR=3D53 oz/in

Speed: with 4-cell pack
Air=3D.18sec/60 degrees, JR=3D.21sec/60 degrees

Size:
Air=3D.48 x 1.07 x 1.11, JR=3D.50 x 1.12 x 1.17

Weight:
Air=3D.78oz, JR=3D.75oz

Warranty:
Air=3D?, JR 3 years

It is slightly faster and slightly smaller.

Regards,
John