Get out your JR MatchMaker, mount your two favorite servos and connect them
together.  Power it up and see who wins.

If you don't know what a JR MatchMaker is, it's a servo tester.

Two output channels can be controlled directly from a pot on the device.
The other two output channels sweep from end to end with the sweep speed
controlled by the pot.  Great little widget for checking your gears if
you think there might be a problem in there.  Same size as a small RX.
I also measure the current going through it with a meter if I suspect
a servo is not running correctly or drawing too much current.

You'll have to come up with something else if you want to do servo
drag races...