Hi Guys ... I've done some trials and I'm nearly there.

I decided that I've gone as far as I can without building a
complete jig.   So far I've made the frame, resin container,
ladder guide, and a few of the guide/pinch rolls.

I've taken four photos which shows the full assembly to date
and some details of the tow wetting tube.

I've sent the assembly photo to those that asked but I can
send the other three to you if you want ...   let me know.

I still have to make a top roll, complete the top pinch rolls
and make  three more rolls for the bottom outlet section.
I'm also going to make the air blast for blowing the tow
on the way into the resin tube.

I'm hoping to complete the jig this weekend.

Eddie the Eagle
in sunny South Australia