Free toys with local purchase :)

I have a 2m DAW S1-26 to sell. It has 4 standard servos and just needs rx
and battery. The fuse was just recovered but the wings could use it as the
have a tear in the covering. Dinged around the edges, but flies great.
Perfect airplane to test out the slopes with!

$125 + shipping.

 I have a JR X347 transmitter in good condition. Comes with module (ch27),
charger and case. Has rubber ducky antenna. This is the airplane version,
but I used it to fly my helis with, CCPM is enabled. Internal battery
recently replaced. NiMH battery is fairly new as well.

$100 + ship

Might also be interested in trade for a arf BOT, Spirit 100 or Olympic 100

Kristopher