For Sale
Airtronics Falcon 880, a classic high performance sailplane design. Almost NIB. Wings have been partially built, just add flaps and ailerons. Elevator & Rudder built. Fiberglass fuselage and canopy untouched. All remaining material, parts, plans and instructions are untouched and in the box.  Will ship n/c.

Span, 112.5"; Area 860 sq in; Airfoil S3021; A/R 14.7 to 1; Loading 10.8; Weight 65 oz.

I'm currently a Sheriff's department Search & Rescue volunteer and away from soaring for about 6 years. I'd like to get this great kit into the hands of a builder looking for a good winter project.

Please email, off the reflector, your best offer and questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Best offer received by Wednesday, 10/26/05 takes it, and I'll have it in your hands by the end on the month.

My apologizes for the excessive use of the bandwidth.
Steve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]