From: George Voss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:52 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] 9303 or 10X Programming assistance

I've got 2 sailplanes that I need programming assistance.  They have 6 and 8 servo wings.  I'd like to have them programmed like a normal 4 servo wing in a competition sailplane, with the addition the following:  The 8 servo wing has spoilers, inner and outer ailerons and flaps.  I'd like to be able to allow the outer ailerons to always work as ailerons.  The inner ailerons will work as ailerons part of the time, then I want to be able to flip a switch or go into a flight mode and have the ailerons cambered with the flaps.  I want the ailerons to come down ½ way with the flap stick, then start going up.  At the ½ way point of the flap stick movement, the spoilers come up.

The 6 servo wing doesn't have spoilers, and I want to be able to do the same thing as above.  Does anyone have a 9303 or 10X programmed to do this type of mixing?  It would save me a tremendous amount of programming time and headache.  TIA  gv