I just happened to have wired my first ever D9 connector for a four
servo wing earlier today.

Here’s how I did it. “S” equals signal. “O” stands for an unused pin.
Each + and – pin on the bottom row has two wires attached. (Both left
servos on one side, both right servos on the other.) It worked just fine
for me. After I got all the wiring done, I splooged  epoxy mixed with
micro balloons around the terminals to seal them and strengthen the
connection.

SSSS
+-0-+