I'm hoping someone might be able to send me their program setup for a
four servo wing sailplane using the 9Z. My radio is the older, pre-WC
version, and the plane I'm trying to set up is an Opus.

I'm pretty close but I have a couple of problems that are stumping me.
Aileron differential (ADF) only affects the ailerons and not the flaps
that work along with the ailerons. If I use ATV (adjustable travel
volume) to limit the range of the flap motion, I end up with limited
down flap available in butterfly mode.

I need full 140% down flap range with crow (butterfly) deployed for
maximum down flap on landing approach. However I don't need anywhere
near 140% down flap travel when the flaps are working as ailerons.
Unfortunately, limiting the flap range outside of crow programming seems
to have the effect of reducing the available flap range within crow.

Thanks in advance for any help!