That whole deal was chump change anyway. Can you believe that in the
last 5 weeks I've been the grand prize winner in four different European
lotteries??!! It's so amazing. The incredible part is that I never even
entered any of them!! I've got something like 35 million euros coming to
me.

(Please don't tell anyone I sent this post. All the lottery people who
contacted me said I should keep my winnings secret until after they
process all of my personal info and my funds get released)