In a message dated 12/21/2005 1:57:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have used Olympus most of the time before and have loved those cameras for
their great pictures and good zooms
    I agree with Jojo on the features of the Olympus cameras.  I have had C-700 for about 5 years.  I bought it because of the 10x optical zoom.  Together we have taken about 10,000 pictures of everything in sight, including Jojo without a problem.  Although it is only a 2.1 MP, it still produces images with enough quality for family albums, websites and emails.

    If you kind people in the soaring world would order enough horns, rods and tape, I would probably have a D-70!

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA (Virginia Beach, VA for the holidays)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com