Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 04:55:15 -0500
From: Ed Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: Soaring V1 #6983

Jim Laurel,

I read your informal test of PCM vs. PPM on your JR radio. I have never heard that you could avoid channel conflict by using a PCM receiver. Failsafe and, perhaps faster or more solid signal handling were what I heard. Can anyone
confirm this ability of a PCM receiver to ignore a PPM signal on the same
channel? Could be a good reason for me to consider using PCM. I never had a
good reason before.

Ed Anderson
aeajr on the forums
Long Island Silent Flyers