Scott and Tim:

The Bowlus molds were supposedly of concrete for the plywood body (kit version).
I am not sure if the same huge concrete molds were used for the fiberglass
version. Several years ago in the Bungee Cord, VSA newletter, someone remarked
that these molds were abandomed under a freeway overpass not far from the old
Bowlus plant. Urban Rumor?
regards,
Jim