Hello,

Le 24/11/2014 03:34, Gonzalo Odiard a écrit :
The error displayed in the Read log, was already solved in version 110.
What version is installed?

I don't know :

>> *Read* appears in « /usr/share/sugar/activities »
>> but does not appear in the "activity circle" (no *Read* icon)
>> nor in the "activity list" (no *Read* line).

How can we get the version number of an activity installed in
« /usr/share/sugar/activities » ?

The best would be install version 114, that is the latest.

>> Read-114 was proposed as an update
>> but the updating process stopped (twice) half-way.
>> Read appears in the "activity circle" (*Read* icon).
>> but not in the "activity list" (no *Read* line).

How can I get a copy of Read-114 ?
Since only Read-92 is proposed on http://activities.sugarlabs.org/

Gonzalo

Soon on Internet,

Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][http://ModLibre.info/]

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Jean THIERY <jean.thi...@modlibre.info
        Just released v45 of Portfolio which should fix the import problem.

    portfolio-45 ==============================__====================

    Portfolio-45 was proposed as an update
    and was installed without problem.

    Portfolio-45 seems to work normally : THANK YOU.

    Read-?? ==============================__=========================

    *Read* appears in « /usr/share/sugar/activities »
    but does not appear in the "activity circle" (no *Read* icon)
    nor in the "activity list" (no *Read* line).

    Read-114 was proposed as an update
    but the updating process stopped (twice) half-way.
    Read appears in the "activity circle" (*Read* icon).
    but not in the "activity list" (no *Read* line).

    Read could not start -> « Read n'a pas pu être démarré ».

        regards.

        -walter

    Soon on Internet,

    Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][__http://ModLibre.info/]

        On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Jean THIERY
        <jean.thi...@modlibre.info <mailto:jean.thi...@modlibre.info>>
        wrote:

            Hello,

            Attached, you will find another log file.