is it possible to define the values an object gets in the “object labels”
framebuffer?
(and this is stretching it probably, but is it possible to define it on
clusters?)
I want to produce consistent object labels on assets, that dont change between
scenes.
I did search around a bit, and it seems it would require custom development -
and the best alternative out of the box, is to add vertexcolors.
I was hoping for something like adding a custom color property on each object
(and cluster ideally), that would be looked up at rendertime.