Hey guys,

So it is sure it was not Species. I just referred to it because I have a
species figure in my scene, and someone mentioned he had a rigged
character causing the same issue.

I do not really know what was the issue, it's impossible to backtrack,
however a cool scene debugging lecture would come handy.

As for this specific scene, I have installed MoveNormal addon yesterday,
tried it, but the result was bad, so I removed the operator from the
object. The saved scene was unloadable after this. Even when I removed
the addon, and deleted everything that reminded me to have this addon,
the scene was unloadable.

It would be nice to do something to avoid such cases. A more proper
scene load manager would be the best. How? I do not know...I have some
basic ideas, for example list the used operators in the scntoc file? It
would give some hint.

About the stability and data loss, it's quite interesting thing. I have
never ever met the issue our artist met, a scene after load has
corrupted UVs. I'll collect those scenes and send for investigation.

Cheers

Szabolcs