Yup. Sure enough! Did the trick.

Thanks!

joey

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Volkmann
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:28 PM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing List.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: ICE instance and travel

Isn't there a visibilty flag "Hide Instance Master" or similar in the
visibility properties?

Bradley Gabe <witha...@gmail.com<mailto:witha...@gmail.com>> hat am 23. Mai
2017 um 20:22 geschrieben:
That sounds familiar. You can always just translate the source geometry out of
frame. As long as the centers remain the same, it won't affect your instances.

On May 23, 2017, at 1:14 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES II]