I am not sure if I understand your question

*"How do I test this?"*
You have to run test (benchmark test) of transactions (queries) which are
most representative of your system (requirement).

You can use a performance testing tool like JMeter (along with PerfMon
configured for utilisation metrics)

Deepak
"Please stop cruelty to Animals, help by becoming a Vegan"
+91 73500 12833
deic...@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool