On Nov 13, 2008, at 6:20 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I want to run a (DataImportHandler) full-import with solrj. I understand how to send queries with SolrQuery etc., but I don't know how to construct the "dataimport?command=full-import&commit=true" path. Which classes do I have to use? SolrRequest? It would be very nice if you could post some code examples.

I've added an example here:  <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolJava>

Basically any request handler can be easily called from SolrJ, using ModifiableSolrParams, and making sure wt is set, along with the other parameters.

        Erik