Hello,
I solved this problem adding the following POST script in my kickstart file:

rpm --import http://spacewalk.unipa.it/pub/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5
rpm --import http://spacewalk.unipa.it/pub/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL
rpm --import http://spacewalk.unipa.it/pub/RPM-GPG-KEY-spacewalk-2010

spacewalk.unipa.it is my spacewalk server where I copied the key files under /var/www/html/pub/

Regards

Def. Quota rob morrien <rmorr...@xs4all.nl>:

Hello John

i added the gpg key to the kickstart environment.
i called gpg.

But i still get the same error dirung the kickstart.

pls can you tell me step by step how to implment the centos 5 key

thx

rob