Hello,

I have a spare 3-rail tranny for my '72 that is in great shape except that the case is
cracked.
If you end up selling off most of the internal bits, I might be interested in just the
case.

Same message to everybody else:  If you have just a three-rail case, or a
completely-trashed
(except for the case, of course) three-rail tranny for sale, let me know.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

At 01:45 PM 3/26/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>John... I have siting in the garage in boxes... the complete (well used) trans.from
>our 78 number on the trans is FT31220.   The only thing broken is the 1st rev gear on
>the laygear cluster. its missing 3 teeth. all is in pieces. Not sure if this may
>contain what you want as it is a single rail system.
>
>If not... if anyone else on the list is interested this stuff is up for offers just
>to get it our from under the workbernch.  Includes bell housing box and selector.
>
>cheers
>Marv

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool