HA!! The same thing happened to me on the interstate doing 65 mph.
After leaving several hundred feet of rubber on the pavement, the drive
shaft propeller dropped when I came to a stop.

Gene

> Sorry, the son Henry and I were laughing and crying at
> the same time for you. Henry has had this happen to
> him too...while on Interstate, the entire carrier
> bearing locked up, thus exploding the rear end....
>
> The easiest method we did was to find another rear end
> as we don't have the talent to rebuild one properly,
> nor were all the pieces found after collecting all the
> LBC parts so not to get a littering the hiway ticket!
>
> Donald & Henry Stike

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool