From: "Bill Minkel" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04/03/2008 01:54 AM
To: <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
Subject: RE: Do you look up?

THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed disclaimer
below.

 Nothing is perfect, I look around also and see things. There is no good way
to bring it to the attention of anyone who cares. One can hope any
deficiency will eventually be noted during an annual inspection and
rectified. Really the only entity with the power to walk around and note
deficiencies and demand they be fixed is the Fire Department. More effort
put into annual inspections by the Fire Department would correct much of
this I suspect.

Bill Minkel, Designer
Western States Fire Protection, Dallas
NFPA Member #2578666