On Monday, November 17, 2014 6:55:49 PM UTC-8, Michael Bayer wrote:

> for what specifically?   Autogenerate will work with whatever data you
> give it.  Send in a target_metadata with what you want to view on the
> Python side and tailor an include_object() function if you need in order to
> filter what comes from the database.

So to make this work I'd have to enable include_schemas so it'd look at all
the schemas, and then add an include_object function to prevent it from
including the schemas I don't want?  Does include_object get run on stuff
coming from the metadata or from the database?  I guess that's determined
by the "reflected" argument?

How about if I just pass in a set of schemas to look in, instead?  That
might be faster, since there could be many schema clones and I don't really
want to search them all.  Something like setting the search_path :P.

Also how do I get it to not output explicit schemas in the migration, but
default to whatever is the correct schema for the current pass during the
actual upgrade?