youve done a *lot* of work here.  so thats great, i think we are very
close to having some rudimental informix support.   here are things
still needed:

unit tests:
        - cant remove any unit tests - many of them are commented out here
        - @testbase.unsupported('informix') -> OK
        - if enginename == 'informix': <do stuff>  -> OK
        - changing identifier names in unit tests to handle informix ident -
 >  ehhhh maybe, would rather informix skip those

sql.py:
        - i want to implement ticket #512.  the way youre doing it still
wont work for selectables that have no engine attached (which is a
major use case).
        ive been thinking a lot about 512 and i will bump it up in
priority...i want to release 0.3.6 so that people can start breaking
all the latest code, then ill
        do 512 which is going to change some internals significantly.

schema.py:
        - enable argument -> i dont see you using this argument.  it seems
to be about visitor traversal.  the visitor system has been improved
in the trunk
        so you can visit schema items any way you want without any flags on
the schema items.  definitely dont want to add anything to schema.py

oracle.py/postgres.py:
        - whats that about ?