Michael,

Thank you for answering. The following is what I tried in order to
follow your advise:

account_summaries = select(
  [
    transactions.c.account_id,
    func.max(transactions.c.processed_at).label('last_used'),
    func.count(transactions.c.id).label('times_used'),
  ],
  group_by=[transactions.c.account_id],
).alias('account_summaries')

class AccountSummary(object):
  pass

account_summary_mapper = mapper(Account, account_summaries,
non_primary=True)

account_mapper = mapper(Account, accounts,
  properties={
    'summary': relation(AccountSummary, lazy=True, viewonly=True,
primaryjoin=(accounts.c.id==account_summary.c.account_id)),
  },
)

But it raises the following exception when I try to instantiate
Account class:

ArgumentError: Could not assemble any primary key columns for mapped
table 'account_summary'

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again for your help.