On May 24, 2007, at 10:12 PM, Mike Bernson wrote:

> It give me an error attaching output

well that tests passes for everyone else AFAIK, so maybe something is
up with either the way youre connecting to MySQL (are you turning on
the use_unicode flag? ) or maybe your version of MySQLDB, what are
you running there ?  can you get a plain DBAPI program to insert a
BLOB ?

im noticing on my end if I connect with use_unicode=1 (MySQLDB's
flag, not SA's) the test fails to get the same content back, but
doesnt error out.

ah MySQLDB !