On Jul 18, 2007, at 5:58 PM, jdu wrote:

> After changing something, it's working for me too now.
>
> The request used for postgresql autoload is:
>
> SELECT conname, pg_catalog.pg_get_constraintdef(oid, true) as condef
> FROM  pg_catalog.pg_constraint r
> WHERE r.conrelid = 30554 AND r.contype = 'f'
> ORDER BY 1
>
> ... and the result depends on the current postgresql search_path:
>
> If the table is found in search_path then result is
> 'referer_ref_fkey', 'FOREIGN KEY (ref) REFERENCES subject(id)'
>
> else the schema is prefixed:
> 'referer_ref_fkey";"FOREIGN KEY (ref) REFERENCES jdu.subject(id)'

ah, ok...are you saying you changed your own search_path ?  the
change we made in 0.3.9 was when table A is reflected to have a
foreign key to table B, previously it would assume the schema of
table A for that of B.  but now, if the schema is not present, it
assumes its in the "default" schema which is usually "public".

since i didnt write these PG queries, is there a way to modify them
such that it will always give us the schema ?  (we can always detect
if its the "default" schema)