Hi all,

I have a use case where I need to execute a MySQL LOAD DATA INFILE
statement on an SQLAlchemy connection.

I've tried this is with an engine using a threadlocal strategy, using
engine.scalar() and passing a string that contains the (generated)
LOAD
DATA INFILE statement.

The statement works if typed manually into the MySQL console, so I'm
pretty sure it's right. I don't get any errors either (and I'm able
make it error by deliberately introducing a syntax error, so it must
reach MySQL) but no data ever ends up in the table.

Can anyone think of what I'm doing wrong?

Martin