> I've started getting this same overflow error after upgrading to the
> latest beta4, I don't recall having the problem with beta3 but during
> beta3 I used Session.mapper and now I'm using plain mapper. Not sure
> if that affects it at all though.
>
> I'd love to know why all of a sudden, there's connection pooling
> issues though, when it was fine before. I'm tweaking overflow, and
> recycle options, but I never needed to do this before when using
> Postgres.

I dont think theres a connection pooling issue; its just that the
Session being remove()'d still references a checked out connection,
which has been fixed in the latest trunk.  please issue Session.close
() before Session.remove() as a workaround for now.  if problems
persist, let me know;  theres some other things we can look at.