Hi,

I want to do something like this:
- two hosts with databases (MySQL) - master and slave
- enabled replication (master - read/write, slave - read only if
master is broken)

Can you help me and suggest how to do this using SQLAlchemy?
Do I have to write some proxy or write custom connection pool?

If there were some ready to use proxy I can use them. I tried
MySQLProxy, but it can't make distinction between read and write
databases.

Thank you for help.