Does anyone have any examples of using more complex classes with
sqlalchemy?  I'd like to have a user interface for my objects that
hides as much of the complexity of sqlalchemy as possible.  Using the
users/addresses example from the sqlalchemy website (http://
www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/04/ormtutorial.html#datamapping_tables), I'd
like to be able to have a User class that provides a method like:

getAddresses()

where this returns a list of (for example) email addresses from the
addresses table, hiding the sqlalchemy syntax from the user.

However, I can't see how to add a method like this to the existing
users table, since then it would have to know about the users_table
Table object.

I'm currently working with wrapper classes around the low-level User
and Address objects, but that's getting a little hairy too...

Thanks,

Mike Hearne