What's the simplest way to get the names of all columns containing
character data (VARCHAR or TEXT).  I've got it down to this, which
works but is a bit obscure:

def get_text_fields(table):
    substrings = ["text", "string", "char"]
    ret = []
    for c in table.columns:
        name = c.type.__class__.__name__.lower()
        for sub in substrings:
            if sub in name:
                ret.append(c.name)
                break
    return ret

Regarding my earlier problem with foreign keys on autoload tables,
I've been getting inconsistent behavior in my app, so I need to test
it some more and verify whether there is a SQLAlchemy bug or stability
issue before I can report back.

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>