Michael Bayer ha scritto:
> I gleaned from your stack trace that youre using
> strategy="threadlocal"  (full test cases are much more helpful).
> anyway, its a bug, fixed in r3748.

Thanks, now finally nadbapi works with SQLAlchemy 0.4.
Sorry for not having provided full test cases, I was rather sure it was
a problem in my code.

One last thing.
With SQLAlchemy 0.3.x, my Engine class can be used to execute "implicit"
queries.
Now with 0.4.x this does not works, since the engine should implement
additionals methods:
statement_compiler and _execute_clauseelement.

What's the reason of this change?

Regards  Manlio Perillo