On Dec 9, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Chris M wrote:

> Is this how you want to do it? Unfortunately, just your fix alone
> doesn't do the trick BUT if you change line 901 of query.py to
>
> context.exec_with_path(m, value.key, value.setup, context,
> parentclauses=clauses)
>
> it works, and all ORM tests run fine.

I think we should go for it, if for no other reason than add_entity()
is a fairly new method, so its better we start establishing the
"ordered" behavior sooner rather than later.

Id be curious to know if acutal eager loads work off the second entity
also (im thinking...maybe ?  ).

you can commit this change if you'd like, but id ask that a few (very
short) tests be added to test/orm/query.py which validate the behavior
of options() both with and without an add_entity() (i.e., a test that
would fail if you didnt implement the feature).