Em Qui, 2008-01-10 às 21:20 -0500, Rick Morrison escreveu:
> You're mixing single-table inheritance (using the discriminator
> column), with concrete inheritance (using multiple tables).
>
> You have to pick one scheme or the other. Either use a single
> inheritance chain, or separate the two class hierarchies into two
> separate chains that don't inherit from each other. In the separate
> scheme, each chain can use it's own discriminator column, but you
> cannot combine two class hierarchies that each use a different
> discriminator column.

In fact I am doing what is sugested here:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/04/mappers.html#advdatamapping_mapper_inheritance_joined
It works fine with one level inheritance  class->subclass
but the third subclassing don't working, it was because objects was in
cache... savint to db and tryin to load again the identity is lost.

how do you suggest to I do this? or I cannot?

--
Alexandre da Silva
Analista de Sistemas - Bacharel em Sistemas de Informação (2003-2007)