Hello,
I was wondering if it's possible to do several unions using
SQLAlchemy. I had no problems writing a sqlalchemy query with one
union, but after aplying the second one it returned 'CompoundSelect'
object has no attribute 'union', which probably means the returned
object with union applied cannot have another union applied on top of
it. However, MySQL syntax supports several unions (it looks like
"SELECT smth1 WHERE condition1 UNION SELECT smth2 WHERE condition2
UNION SELECT smth3 WHERE condition3 ... ") So, is there a way to
something similar using SQLAlchemy?