Hi
I'm trying to use this Sqlalchemy exstension (
http://code.google.com/p/sqlautocode/
) to auto import a model from a legacy database. While I tried runtime
reflection, I was thinking to avoid it to have a static defined model.
I found this tool to automate this, but it gives me an error and I
don't understand it.

Here is how i launch it

python autocode.py postgres://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/dbname -o
model.py

and here is what I get

Starting...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "autocode.py", line 4, in <module>
    sqlautocode.main()
  File "/home/taglia/Desktop/sqlautocode-0.5.1/sqlautocode/
__init__.py", line 19, in main
    reflection_schema = db.dialect.get_default_schema_name(db)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/SQLAlchemy-0.4.5-py2.5.egg/
sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1885, in decorated
    return connection.info[key]
AttributeError: 'Engine' object has no attribute 'info'

I'm using Autocode-0.5.1 and SQLAlchemy-0.4.5

Thank you