On Jun 20, 2:41 pm, Marin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I hope I'll hear from you if you replicate the error.

its a bug with strong heisenbug tendencies which ultimately involves a
very deep dependency graph being generated, which is what it looked
like all along.  The depth is a result of every object ultimately
being "Object" which leads the unit of work into a special recursive
algorithm used inserting interdependent rows, and that algorithm is
tripped up by the large number of nodes in the dependency graph it
creates.  This algorithm would need to be rewritten to more
intelligently place non-dependent nodes as siblings instead of parent/
children, which is ticket 1081.

To workaround for now, just issue `flush()` every hundred elements or
so.