Hi,

   I'm puzzled by the fact that an object that is declared dirty
  (returned by session.dirty) is not considered modified (and in fact
  has not intentionally modified):

In [17]: t1.session.dirty
Out[17]: IdentitySet([<sqlkit.db.proxy.my_class object at 0x8de052c>])

In [18]: dirty = t1.session.dirty.pop()

In [19]: dirty
Out[19]: <sqlkit.db.proxy.my_class object at 0x8de052c>

In [20]: t1.session.dirty
Out[20]: IdentitySet([<sqlkit.db.proxy.my_class object at 0x8de052c>])

In [21]: t1.session.is_modified(dirty)
Out[21]: False

Am I wrong or this is not the correct behaviour? where should I look
to understand
what makes sqlalchemy think that the object is dirty?

i tried with:

for field_name in self.mapper.columns.keys():
            new, unchanged, old =  attributes.get_history(
                attributes.instance_state(obj), field_name)

and all fields are not changed:

lato [] ['a'] []
legame [] ['p'] []
sicuro [] [1] []