> Are you aware of any IoC frameworks which have been adapted to
> inject/autowire things into SQLAlchemy transient business objects?

There was some talk a few months ago about integration of SA with the
Trellis component of PEAK, which I think was one of the primary motivators
for the "user defined state" branch that eventually became SA 0.5.0.  ...But
since then I haven't heard much on the lists about it, and I don't know if
that came to fruition or not.

Mike can answer this best.