Morning guys,

When calling object_session(my_object), it returns a NoneType object so I'm
unable to call commit() and close() on the session, what does this mean?
Does it mean my object is not attached to a session?

My understanding is that if I did something like:

my_object = session.query(object).get(object_id)

then pass my_object around the application and wish to commit its session I
should be able to use the object_session() method to do that? Is that not
correct?

Cheers all,

Heston