On Thursday 20 November 2008 20:51:52 Randall Smith wrote:
> Michael Bayer wrote:
> > You're on the right track. [...]
>[...]
>
> I've attached MySQL.py if you'd like to have a peek.

Hi,

I'd like to know if Randall's work has already been merged into SA or if it
hasn't  then when do you think this could happen.

I'm planning on resurrecting an old project of mine which would build
automatic XForms based CRUD interfaces for SQLAlchemy models.
Would this Inspector be the best way to go in order to inspect the model /
database structure?

Thanks a lot,

NicoEchániz