may or may not be relevant, those n- apps may have same-named tables
that have nothing to do with each other, e.g. "Item".
so either separate metadata's or separate schema's if they are
supported... and the latter is not easily made transparent into the
apps - if they all expect a table called Item...
but that's not to stop u, just a possibility.