On Jan 16, 2009, at 6:13 PM, Tomasz Nazar wrote:

> Do I have control over this behaviour? Or am I doing sth wrong?
> Thanks for any help..Tomasz

you can !   its an exposed internal API but its pretty stable for
now.  Build a SessionExtension like this:

from sqlalchemy.orm.interfaces import SessionExtension

class SetupDependencyExt(SessionExtension):
     def before_flush(self, session, flush_context, instances):
         flush_context.register_dependency(class_mapper(A),
class_mapper(B))

where "A" is the mapper that should execute first.   then configure
that extension with your sessionmaker(extension=SetupDependencyExt()).