On Feb 11, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Angri wrote:

> Btw, after all I may agree with deprecation of flush([obj]) feature...
> And I'll rewrite my apps' db-part to be native for UOW and not to
> emulate active-record... (But it seems to me now that I'll use only
> one extension for each mapper which will be the bridge to dispatching
> system like PyDispatcher, because to call `connect(post_save,
> post_save_handler)` is much more simpler than to declare and append
> extension...)

you should make one extension that is configured at initialization
time to do its thing based on arguments.  then build a mapper()
function of your own which connects the extension the way you want to
the real mapper().  This works with declarative too if you pass the
"mapper" argument to declarative_base.