I get an error when I'm trying tu run this:

            stmt = text("""select * from salary_data_new
                where codeword=:codeword union
                 select * from salary_data_clean where codeword=:codeword
                """)
            # s is instance of Session() class factory
            c.rec = s.execute(stmt, codeword=codeword).fetchone()

I get:
File '/home/max/projects/site-baseline/doupy/doupy/controllers/salarydb.py',
line 420 in record
  c.rec = s.execute(stmt, codeword=codeword).fetchone()
File
'/home/max/projects/site-baseline/py/lib/python2.5/site-packages/SQLAlchemy-0.5.2-py2.5.egg/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py',
line 752 in execute
  engine = self.get_bind(mapper, clause=clause, **kw)
TypeError: get_bind() got an unexpected keyword argument 'codeword'

What am I doing wrong?

--
Max.Ischenko

http://www.developers.org.ua
The #1 Ukrainian Software Developers' site
News, Companies, Jobs, Events, Talks and more.