I wasn't aware SQLAlchemy had any kind of cache built in but I do seem
to be seeing some behaviour that sure looks like it.

I have an SQA/cherrypy app which shares the DB with another app using
MySQLdb only. Updates in the thirdparty are visible to the thirdparty
immediately. They're not visible to the SQLAlchemy app, even after I
re-execute exactly the same code as loaded them in the first place.
Restarting the SQA app is the only way I've currently seen to make those
changes visible.

So is there some hidden SQA cache or similar in play here ? It's a PSQL
DB, btw.

--
t o b e