Hi,

Thank you for your interest.

Testing with this kind of declaration : session.extensions =
[VersionedListener()] doesn't change anything and using this kind of
declaration : session.extensions.append(MySessionExtension()) returns:

AttributeError: 'ScopedSession' object has no attribute 'extensions'

=> Sounds like my scoped session doesn't have any extension at all
(even empty)

Regards,

Laurent