On Aug 21, 2010, at 7:45 AM, Ergo wrote:

> ConcurrentModificationError: Deleted rowcount 0 does not match number
> of objects deleted...

for clarity, this error has been renamed to StaleDataError.    Here is the
docstring coming up in 0.6.4:

    * A flush may have attempted to update or delete rows
      and an unexpected number of rows were matched during
      the UPDATE or DELETE statement.   Note that when
      version_id_col is used, rows in UPDATE or DELETE statements
      are also matched against the current known version
      identifier.

    * A mapped object with version_id_col was refreshed,
      and the version number coming back from the database does
      not match that of the object itself.

> I create my schema from models using create_all() - now , the problem
> is i get this error only using mysql or mysql+oursql. It happens every
> time in one place of my code.

We have tests for cursor.rowcount that pass fully using OurSQL.   Have you
tried MySQL-python just to check that its not an OurSQL issue ,perhaps a newer
or older version of OurSQL we haven't tested against is in use ?    We would
need code + oursql version that illustrates the issue being reproduced.